AT THE HOSPITAL

AT THE HOSPITAL
I was born at Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore, on May 1st 2008 at 10:50 a.m.
Here's what happened...my mom was going to get induced because she and my dad really wanted to meet me! But I caught them by surprise and arrived early! I was born by natural delivery. I was stuck for a while, but mommy managed to push me out without extra help after less than 12 hours in labor. Dad was there watching everything and giving her a lot of support! Ahh...May 1st is also the birthday of my grandpa Paulo (who was watching it all from heaven!) and it's a holiday in many countries (Labour Day!), including Singapore and Brazil.
In the delivery room, Mommy waiting for my arrival
My heartbeat on the top (in red), and mom's contractions
at the bottom...I'm almost out!
I'm finally here...my first picture!
Now all cleaned and bundled up!
One VERY happy family!
Daddy and I (and our matching chubby cheeks!)
Still sporting a bit of a cone head
(I had a looooooong journey out!)
No doubt! I look like my daddy!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE LOOKS GREAT.

HAVE YOU LOST TOO MUCH WEIGHT?

DAD

CÉLIA BORGES said...

Noooooooossa, que criança mais chic, meu Deus!!! Adorei!!! Vou repassar para todos os meus amigos, e quem sabe, fundar o Fã Club do bebê mais lindo desse mundo...
Beijocas nele, mandados pela avó super hiper ultra coruja...

Juno Conwell said...

I love all of the pictures, wonderful idea, and great gift for Asher! Thanks for sharing with me! You rock!

CÉLIA BORGES said...

Será que existe uma avó mais apaixonada e coruja do que eu???