July 2009 - Back to Singapore

Hello again!

Sorry for not posting anything here earlier but my mom's computer broke and she was without it for a while. I know, I know....always an excuse but you must imagine that life with a toddler is not that easy either!

July was a fun month. I played a lot with my friends from the building where we live. We meet twice a day at the playground. It's a lot of fun! I have to ask my mom to take some pictures of us so she can put it here. I also went to a few playdates and playgroups and had a lot of fun as well.

Mommy and Daddy celebrated their 4th Wedding anniversary!

And Daddy turned 40 on July 18th!

There are also some sad news....unfortunately my dinda Mercy and dindo Gary (godparents) went back to the US and I don't know when I'll see them again. Hopefully soon so we can all have fun in Disneyworld (they moved to Florida)!

No comments: